-
New user having troubles connecting wirelessly with new Ver.
Similar questions have been asked, and maybe even the same question, but I'm new to this, and have no clue what's going on. I still haven't been able to install anything because I don't know what my password is, but that's a whole other question (which while not in the correct forrum, feel free to answer). My question however is this: I am using knoppix 3.6, and all I have to do is turn it on and I automatically connect to the wireless network, I don't have to do anything, but now with knoppix 4.0.2 DVD I can't get online no matter what programs I've tried running, and I don't know how to check, but I don't think it even detects my WIFI card. Any and all help would be amazing because aside from no Internet 4.0.2 seems to be heaps better.
Similar Threads
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:16 AM
-
By zspecfenix17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00