-
root password
I'm new to Knoppix, but I still feel silly for asking this question, however, I can't seem to instal anything because every time I do it asks for my root password. That's fine, but I don't know what my root password is, how to find it, how to change it/set it, or even really what it is or where it comes from.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
luagh45
That's fine, but I don't know what my root password is
Look Here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11500
Similar Threads
-
By oganika in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:12 PM
-
By DRYICE in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:06 AM
-
By swen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 03:18 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:48 AM
-
By VBgod in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99