-
Need some help about installing programs
I am new to Knoppix. I downloaded knoppix 4.02 CD, and now using it.
I have got a USB flash drive, which I learnt how to mount and unmount yesterday. I want to use that like a harddisk.
How can I have programs installed onto the flashdrive?
What folder does people usually install programs into? (Similar to "Program Files" in Windows)
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By newbie#7 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By MinoX in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:14 PM
-
By Garibaldi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By Prons in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By cyKeMatica in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
$59.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00