-
Need some help about installing programs
I am new to Knoppix. I downloaded knoppix 4.02 CD, and now using it.
I have got a USB flash drive, which I learnt how to mount and unmount yesterday. I want to use that like a harddisk.
How can I have programs installed onto the flashdrive?
What folder does people usually install programs into? (Similar to "Program Files" in Windows)
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By newbie#7 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By MinoX in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:14 PM
-
By Garibaldi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By Prons in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By cyKeMatica in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98