-
Ethernet modem - need help
I'm using a SpeedStream 5200, ISP is Bell/Sympatico, DSL internet connection, and I can't connect to the Internet. Tried everything in Knoppix that seemed possible, and some things that didn't and still nothing. I have a DamnSmallLinux Live CD and when I load it, I can connect but in Knoppix 4.0.2 I can't. any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By net2surfin in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2007, 05:00 PM
-
By Lachinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By CptKrf in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77