-
Help with Gnome application configuration.
Hi,
I have done a HD install from the 4.0.2 CD and it seems to be doing almost everything OK. I am using KDE but I use many Gnome applications like Firefix, Synaptic, and Gimp. My difficulty is that I haven't found any way to configure properites of the Gnome applications; in particular I want to be able to set fonts that are used in menus etc., the default one seem so tiny to my tired old eyes. Is there some Gnome confguration program that I can install for that purpose?
Thanks in Advance,
Don
Similar Threads
-
By MethodOne in forum Klik
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By vijirin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By sparks40 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

SansDigital TowerRaid TR4X+ 4x6TB 24TB SAS2 External RAID JBOD Enclosure
$189.45

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00