well I guess it will be a little while until we see Propellerheads Reason hit a bootable linux CD. I don't see why Impulse Tracker and Fast Tracker can't make it in Wine or ported across... they aren't to bad.
Yours in groove... thegroover.
well I guess it will be a little while until we see Propellerheads Reason hit a bootable linux CD. I don't see why Impulse Tracker and Fast Tracker can't make it in Wine or ported across... they aren't to bad.
Yours in groove... thegroover.

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99
Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Intel C4009 Vintage Ceramic chip -1 missing leg (BO)
$75.00
247 Lot 5.25" Floppy Disks Vintage Used Turbo Pascal CAD Data Files IBM PC DOS
$199.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99