-
Booting Windows harddrive images from syslinux or isolinux
I'm trying to multiboot from a usb flash drive.
I'd like to be able to multiboot image files(floppy or hard disk image)ie win98 boot floppies bigger than 2.88MB.
I Went to syslinux website and was able to make syslinux run on it.
How do I configure syslinux.cfg to boot the different windows image files I have. Is that possible?
2. Was able to make isolinux boot from CD but had some problems booting the harddisk image but that's another topic.
I placed the isolinux cd bootsector on the flashdrive and copied the contents of the isolinux cd to the flashdrive but it won't boot. Is it possible to boot isolinux from a flash drive?
Thanks for any help you may have.
Similar Threads
-
By ProjectW in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2008, 11:33 AM
-
By wallberg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By mustang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:18 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

150x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$286.75

Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99