-
Easy P2P network?
I've been trying to get this to work for days now and am just about ready to give up. I'm sooo frustrated I've been forced to use Windoze more...
My question is this:
Is there an -easy- way to network 2 computers using Knoppix/Kanotix? Ideally, I'd like to have one computer connected to the internet (dial-up) and running Kanotix and the other running either XP Pro or Kanotix (dual boot) and be able to share files and the internet connection. Does anyone have a link to a tutorial? I've searched and found lots of -very intense- instructions involving lots of manually edited files. I've buggered my HD install 4 or 5 times already, and am tired of re-installing from scratch.
There's got to be an easier way...
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 73
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:12 AM
-
By borabora in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 10:31 AM
-
By Xorpid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By IdroJ in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:44 PM
-
By a.lost.soul in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99