-
New user having troubles connecting wirelessly with new Ver.
Similar questions have been asked, and maybe even the same question, but I'm new to this, and have no clue what's going on. I still haven't been able to install anything because I don't know what my password is, but that's a whole other question (which while not in the correct forrum, feel free to answer). My question however is this: I am using knoppix 3.6, and all I have to do is turn it on and I automatically connect to the wireless network, I don't have to do anything, but now with knoppix 4.0.2 DVD I can't get online no matter what programs I've tried running, and I don't know how to check, but I don't think it even detects my WIFI card. Any and all help would be amazing because aside from no Internet 4.0.2 seems to be heaps better.
Similar Threads
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:16 AM
-
By zspecfenix17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00

Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00

Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00