Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi folks,
I'm having trouble - as so many have been - with a broadcom NIC on my dell PC.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice and cheap PCI NIC that will work perfectly with knoppix?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom
3Com 3C905B or 3C905C http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...05B-TX&cat=NET
Intel Pro/100 line http://www.intel.com/support/network...linux/e100.htm
That's a hard question to give a good answer to with so many manufacturers willing to switch chip sets but still use the same model number, but I've never had any problems with the Cnet Pro200wl. the LinksysLNE100TX, the D-Link DFE-530TX+, or even the Belkin 10/100 card (exact model number not avaiable at the moment). All are very inexpensive cards. Should be less than $10, maybe less than $5 (U.S.)

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00