how can I change Knoppix menu program's message?
for example, I want to translate Knoppix menu - network/internet -'network card configuration' program's English message to Korean.
What file do I edit?

Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99
1991 Vintage Apple Macintosh Mac System Disks 914-0363-B Install 7.0.1 software
$19.95
Vintage Microsoft Word for Windows 1.1 Big Box NEW FACTORY SEALED Aus Version
$208.67
Vintage Sun Type 4 Computer Keyboard
$89.99