Forgot the url for the FAQ.![]()
see below url:![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
paul![]()
Hello All, I am a neophyte with *NO* Linux experince! This Probbaly is a stupid question! Can a mirror image of Knoppix be installed on my hdd and be booted with lilo?? I want the Knoppix exactly as it is on the CD only with room to write to the hdd! Or is there a way to write to the HDD from the booted cd?? Please consider both possiabiltys!
Forgot the url for the FAQ.![]()
see below url:![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
paul![]()
Thanks Paul I think that this is just what I needed! John

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00
READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50