Forgot the url for the FAQ.![]()
see below url:![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
paul![]()
Hello All, I am a neophyte with *NO* Linux experince! This Probbaly is a stupid question! Can a mirror image of Knoppix be installed on my hdd and be booted with lilo?? I want the Knoppix exactly as it is on the CD only with room to write to the hdd! Or is there a way to write to the HDD from the booted cd?? Please consider both possiabiltys!
Forgot the url for the FAQ.![]()
see below url:![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
paul![]()
Thanks Paul I think that this is just what I needed! John

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30