-
Thanks, DL is in progress....
I wanted to use Quantian for the included maths software, so installing SuSe or some other distro might be better than getting Games Knoppix. I'd have to install additional software in both cases. But I'll try to find out how the ATI card is dealt with by GK and try to do the same thing again. Then I'll post it here.
BTW I did not try to remaster Knoppix, I already installed it on HD and apart from that refresh rate issue it works (as far as I can tell, but again I'm far from being an average Linux user).
Buffi
Similar Threads
-
By pkg in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:56 PM
-
By rehorne in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:41 AM
-
By DragonDon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:10 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 07:36 PM
-
By bateto_007 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED
$199.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Plus Vintage Mac Computer Shell Front/Back Only (260200)
$29.99

Apple Power Mac G4 Media Software Install Restore OS 9 X Disc Lot 603-0711 Vtg
$100.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh 512K Vintage Compact Desktop Computer Classic Mac
$197.00

Vintage 1989 APPLE MACINTOSH IIci M5780 Desktop Personal Computer UNTESTED
$99.90

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer Model M0001A
$300.00

Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Mac Computer Shell Front/Back Only (260201)
$29.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Retro Computer - Ceramic Mug 15 oz
$15.70