Find someone with a good upload speed and have them host it on bittorrent.
I need to store my remaster on the web for access by my fellow students. Does anyone know where I could put it
Find someone with a good upload speed and have them host it on bittorrent.
I don't think that's really the answer that babelbrennt is looking for. There are sites like yousendit.com that let you store files on a website and then download them. Unfortunately, yousendit.com only alows a rather limited number of downloads. I know that there is another site that allows as many downloads as you want and will keep the file available as long as you want as long as someone downloads in at least once every 30 days (yousendit.com deletes it after 7 days or when their download limit is reached), but unfortunately I can't remember the name of the other site; I was hoping that someone else here would post it.Originally Posted by revmouse
thanks for the answer I'll try that.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00