I have probably taken longer than most and somehow encountered all possible problems that a newbie can encounter. I'd like to thank all those whose info has enabled me to finish my project, especially Underscore, Markus, Ghandalfer and Eadz. I am so pleased with myself as my tutor didn't think I could do it and is trying it out himself (I hope to god he doesn't work it out before I hand it in on Monday). Anyway thanks again. My disk has tomcat5, mysql4.1,jdk5 + netbeans, php5, apache2,kdissert (mindmapping tool) , planner (project management tool), eflite (speech software), yasr (text to speech software) emacspeak (talking editor), konq-speaker (speech software for konqueror), kmag (screen magnifier), WAPIDE 9wml/xml editor and phone skin), quanta, bluefishand koffice instaead of openoffice.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99