I have probably taken longer than most and somehow encountered all possible problems that a newbie can encounter. I'd like to thank all those whose info has enabled me to finish my project, especially Underscore, Markus, Ghandalfer and Eadz. I am so pleased with myself as my tutor didn't think I could do it and is trying it out himself (I hope to god he doesn't work it out before I hand it in on Monday). Anyway thanks again. My disk has tomcat5, mysql4.1,jdk5 + netbeans, php5, apache2,kdissert (mindmapping tool) , planner (project management tool), eflite (speech software), yasr (text to speech software) emacspeak (talking editor), konq-speaker (speech software for konqueror), kmag (screen magnifier), WAPIDE 9wml/xml editor and phone skin), quanta, bluefishand koffice instaead of openoffice.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Thumb Memory Stick Multi Pack Bulk Lot
$1082.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99