-
THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!!!
I have probably taken longer than most and somehow encountered all possible problems that a newbie can encounter. I'd like to thank all those whose info has enabled me to finish my project, especially Underscore, Markus, Ghandalfer and Eadz. I am so pleased with myself as my tutor didn't think I could do it and is trying it out himself (I hope to god he doesn't work it out before I hand it in on Monday). Anyway thanks again. My disk has tomcat5, mysql4.1,jdk5 + netbeans, php5, apache2,kdissert (mindmapping tool) , planner (project management tool), eflite (speech software), yasr (text to speech software) emacspeak (talking editor), konq-speaker (speech software for konqueror), kmag (screen magnifier), WAPIDE 9wml/xml editor and phone skin), quanta, bluefishand koffice instaead of openoffice.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 DIMM CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18
$187.99