I have probably taken longer than most and somehow encountered all possible problems that a newbie can encounter. I'd like to thank all those whose info has enabled me to finish my project, especially Underscore, Markus, Ghandalfer and Eadz. I am so pleased with myself as my tutor didn't think I could do it and is trying it out himself (I hope to god he doesn't work it out before I hand it in on Monday). Anyway thanks again. My disk has tomcat5, mysql4.1,jdk5 + netbeans, php5, apache2,kdissert (mindmapping tool) , planner (project management tool), eflite (speech software), yasr (text to speech software) emacspeak (talking editor), konq-speaker (speech software for konqueror), kmag (screen magnifier), WAPIDE 9wml/xml editor and phone skin), quanta, bluefishand koffice instaead of openoffice.

GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
The Family Tree - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$29.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00