I just installed the Deb Package opera_8.50-20050916.6-shared-qt_en_etch_i386.deb. The Installation went fine, however Opera browser won't start. I tried to uninstall it through KPackage and I got the following message:
< export DEBIAN_FRONTEND; apt-get remove --purge --yes opera ;echo RESULT=$?
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
kwin-decor-suse2: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.4.1-1) but 4:3.4.0-0pre4 is to be installed
Depends: kwin (>= 4:3.4.1-1) but 4:3.4.0-0pre3 is to be installed
Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.0.0-7) but 1:3.4.3-13 is to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
RESULT=100
When I tried apt-get -f install it wanted to remove all of my newly installed applications, KOffice, and wanted to downgrade Konqueror. I am using KDE 3.9 and do not know what to do in order to Remove Opera from my HD. I do not want to reinstall Knoppix because I'd have to go through a head ach in order to reinstall many of my applications.
Can please get a solution?
Thanks in Advance,
~Troyes~

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99