-
Junior Member
registered user
Hey Harry - sorry! It's not that I didn't bother - just didn't know I needed to tell you. I think I am DSL - in other words I have a special Broadband modem which goes down my normal telephone line - I'm pretty sure I'm not cable. I'll look at the Broadband Forum. Thanks again.
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:43 AM
-
By abeza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM
-
By stol in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:14 PM
-
By mediaparty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 2 Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST2000NM0023 2TB 7200RPM SAS 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD
$34.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99