-
Knoppix is excellent for beginning.
The information "don't upgrade knoppix" is not published clear enough, true. It costed me entire weekend to deal with it, and I could have done better things 
Community of this forum is warm, nice and one of the best I ever seen in the Internet. Actually this is an only place where I received *answers*.
Yesterday I have installed "Ubuntu 5.10". Everything seems fine. They say Hebrew support has bug in OpenOffice 2.0. I think it will be fixed eventually.
Similar Threads
-
By pau in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:16 PM
-
By Everscythe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By Kowood in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 05:57 AM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99