-
Help with Gnome application configuration.
Hi,
I have done a HD install from the 4.0.2 CD and it seems to be doing almost everything OK. I am using KDE but I use many Gnome applications like Firefix, Synaptic, and Gimp. My difficulty is that I haven't found any way to configure properites of the Gnome applications; in particular I want to be able to set fonts that are used in menus etc., the default one seem so tiny to my tired old eyes. Is there some Gnome confguration program that I can install for that purpose?
Thanks in Advance,
Don
Similar Threads
-
By MethodOne in forum Klik
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By vijirin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By sparks40 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00