-
More help needed!?
Ok, thanks for the info, but I am still a bit confused. I have the "hide extensions" feature off. The file I have is Helix_V1.6-07-28-2005.iso. It is a Win RaR archive in my system and I can click on it and see the contents of the iso, (i.e. folders, helix.exe, etc). I want to make it a bootable Windows live CD. I use Win XP Pro SP2 and CDBurnerXP Pro as my burning suite. Any further help? Thanks again.
-J
Similar Threads
-
By okneil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum News
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:52 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By fourtrackmind in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5" SATA Red NAS Hard Disk Drive
$69.99