When I attempt to install knoppix version 3.9 I get an error saying it is unable to open my hard drive read write and that it is a read-only file system. Is there a way to get around this?
When I attempt to install knoppix version 3.9 I get an error saying it is unable to open my hard drive read write and that it is a read-only file system. Is there a way to get around this?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99