-
Hardware detection source code
I'm interested in the knoppix hardware detection.
According to the knoppix site, the source code should be supplied with the CD, but I can't find it. I did, however, find the kernel source code. (in the /usr/src folder, if I'm correct)
Does anyone know how to get it?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi there,
you can find the sources here http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/
Similar Threads
-
By ShadowAce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99

Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00

VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage 1988 Tandy 1000 SL SL/2 Audio / Reset I/O Board P/N 8709867 Rev D
$34.77

Microsoft TrackBall Optical Mouse Vintage 2002 USB PS/2 Red Ball D67-00001
$59.95

Teac FD-55GFR 19307351 Vintage 5.25" 1.2MB Floppy Disk Drive 19307671-49 TESTED
$60.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 2590 CDT Intel Celeron 98 No Power Cords included
$150.00

Vintage 1984 IBM Model F Bigfoot Keyboard 4176191 Buckling Spring 5291 DB15
$199.95