-
Senior Member
registered user
trying to use knoppix 4.0.2 to watch DVD movies
Hi *,
I am using knoppix 4.0.2 to try to watch DVD movies, but I am getting errors telling me: 'the source can't be read' ... 'Error reading NAV packet'
in the DVD drive I see a folder: '/video_ts' and there inside a bunch of files with extensions ".vob", ".ifo" and , ".buf" extensions
My DVD is a authentic (I hope) and I bought it from a retail seller.
Is there a way to fix that?
Is xine the player to use?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Marka01 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:03 AM
-
By Curls in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 02:14 PM
-
By emmbec in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By rcook in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Dell 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-21300 288-Pin UDIMM Non-ECC SNPMT9WVC/8G
$110.00

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35