I have XP Pro SP2 installed for no reason other than gaming...I banished it to a 20gb ide hard drive, while I let Linux have the nice 160gb SATA drive. When I try installing things...Most anything now.....I get an error...."Interface Not Registered"...Whether it be games or some DVD burning tools that came on a cd with my burner...What's causing this? I tried a couple of those stupid Registry Fixer deals...To no avail. I have no clue how to use Windows....My friends have to help me with it at LAN parties. ^_^. I'm so used to Linux I'm posting this in the Windows section of a Linux Forum...Hehe.

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
samsung 350xba-K05 Chrome book 4 128GB 4G Ram Intel Celeron N4000
$149.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 11in 6GB RAM 256MB Wi‑Fi + 5G Tablet Gray
$199.00
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77