Hi, I'm currently on a Pentium M 1500mhz 256ram Fujitsu siemens Amilio Pro laptop
It has an inbuilt Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
To use the wireless I have to manually switch on a wirelss button on the side of my laptop, the software for this switch is a prgoram called Hotkey App.
I'm a total newbie to Linux Knoppix. I got into Knoppix, tried to run the hotkey windows executable app but it didn't work, suprise suprise.
How can I manually activate this switch from within windows?
Linux doesnt detect the wifi since the switch isnt on

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99