-
Runnng from CD questions. I used the search
Im still confuse. I read the faqs, I used the search.
I just want to know something like:
-I installed a program (eg. Perl). If i reboot the system, do I need reinstall it again? if no, where the files are saved?
- If I need to reset all, (start from 0) (still running from CD) what files do I have to delete? and how? using windows?
Thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By linnerd40 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2005, 12:49 PM
-
By Mind in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:02 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99