I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!
Please help me...
I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18
I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!
Please help me...
I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18

Atari Portfolio Parallel Interface
$75.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
Vintage Atari Portfolio 16-Bit PC Palmtop Computer - Retro Computing
$96.00
VINTAGE Atari Portfolio Serial Interface Module
$185.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00