I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!
Please help me...
I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18
I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!
Please help me...
I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung 850 EVO MZ-75E250 250 GB 2.5 in SATA III Solid State Drive
$24.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00