I'm trying to multiboot from a usb flash drive.
I'd like to be able to multiboot image files(floppy or hard disk image)ie win98 boot floppies bigger than 2.88MB.
I Went to syslinux website and was able to make syslinux run on it.
How do I configure syslinux.cfg to boot the different windows image files I have. Is that possible?
2. Was able to make isolinux boot from CD but had some problems booting the harddisk image but that's another topic.
I placed the isolinux cd bootsector on the flashdrive and copied the contents of the isolinux cd to the flashdrive but it won't boot. Is it possible to boot isolinux from a flash drive?
Thanks for any help you may have.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00