-
Unable to handle kernel pagaing request at virtual address
I have an older computer and I am trying to install windows nt server 4.0 on it. I get the following error message:
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address c2032030 and 2012000.
Does this mean I should have the computer connected to my network? I had tried what the book recommended, Knoppix hacks, and I had no luck.
Please help,
Fred
Similar Threads
-
By yoda in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By kenblood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 09:24 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 06:51 PM
-
By pooh_ in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 04:11 PM
-
By joekm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 05:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99