Why 3 posts for 1 question? :[
I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!
Please help me...
I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18
Why 3 posts for 1 question? :[
Just because it's a really big problem.....
Cmon man- knock off the cross posting- it is not cool. Spend more time searching!![]()
--I suggest you email the maintainer of knx-hdinstall and ask why the ALSA support isn't enabled on the copy-over...
Originally Posted by StyleWarz

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75