Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need ALSA on HDD-Install.....

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16

    Need ALSA on HDD-Install.....

    I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!

    Please help me...


    I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    15
    Why 3 posts for 1 question? :[

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16
    Just because it's a really big problem.....

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Cmon man- knock off the cross posting- it is not cool. Spend more time searching!

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Need ALSA on HDD-Install.....

    --I suggest you email the maintainer of knx-hdinstall and ask why the ALSA support isn't enabled on the copy-over...

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleWarz
    I use onboard-sound (MSI KT3 ULTRA) and only with ALSA I get my sound working. But now I did a HDD-Install and I just don't know how to enable ALSA right now!

    Please help me...


    I use Knoppix 3.2 2003-04-18

Similar Threads

  1. alsa works from CD, not after HD install....?
    By BillS in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:11 PM
  2. No ALSA with HD install
    By ica in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 06:44 PM
  3. Need ALSA in HDD-INSTALL!
    By StyleWarz in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2003, 03:32 AM
  4. Need ALSA on HDD-INSTALL!!!!!
    By StyleWarz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 04:50 PM
  5. HDD-Install kills alsa!
    By schnarff in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 04:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$480.63



ASUS ZenBook S UX393E 13.9” Touchscreen Laptop NO POWER Parts Repair No SSD picture

ASUS ZenBook S UX393E 13.9” Touchscreen Laptop NO POWER Parts Repair No SSD

$119.99



Apple Macbook Pro 16

Apple Macbook Pro 16" i9-9880h 64GB 1TB - Good

$489.99



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$16.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1794.16



Apple iPad Pro 12.9

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good

$489.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD

$444.99



SGIN 15.6

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD

$335.99