-
Wireless switch install for Siemens fujitsu laptop
Hi, I'm currently on a Pentium M 1500mhz 256ram Fujitsu siemens Amilio Pro laptop
It has an inbuilt Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
To use the wireless I have to manually switch on a wirelss button on the side of my laptop, the software for this switch is a prgoram called Hotkey App.
I'm a total newbie to Linux Knoppix. I got into Knoppix, tried to run the hotkey windows executable app but it didn't work, suprise suprise.
How can I manually activate this switch from within windows?
Linux doesnt detect the wifi since the switch isnt on
Similar Threads
-
By dr_Fell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
-
By Sodman74 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2006, 12:09 AM
-
By Dietrich in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By easy2003 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor YD270XBGAFBOX
$95.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i5-12500T 2.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5W
$119.99