-
Wireless switch install for Siemens fujitsu laptop
Hi, I'm currently on a Pentium M 1500mhz 256ram Fujitsu siemens Amilio Pro laptop
It has an inbuilt Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
To use the wireless I have to manually switch on a wirelss button on the side of my laptop, the software for this switch is a prgoram called Hotkey App.
I'm a total newbie to Linux Knoppix. I got into Knoppix, tried to run the hotkey windows executable app but it didn't work, suprise suprise.
How can I manually activate this switch from within windows?
Linux doesnt detect the wifi since the switch isnt on
Similar Threads
-
By dr_Fell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
-
By Sodman74 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2006, 12:09 AM
-
By Dietrich in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By easy2003 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage PC Accessories Floppy Disk Storage Case/Red
$27.00

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

MSI P4M900M2-L MS-7255 LGA 775 Motherboard Vintage Retro PC Open Box New NOS
$225.00

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage 1986 Microsoft Mouse COMPLETE Software & Manual Suite 7 Disks 3 Manuals
$99.99

Vintage Beige Front Panel Desktop Tower PC DOS Retro Gaming
$39.99

Vintage 1993 Digital Semiconductor DEC Ceramic PGA CPU – Alpha Era
$150.00

Vintage IBM BLACK 4234 Printer Ribbon for models 007 008 009 011 012 013 Lexmark
$64.99

Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19