-
Boot Problem: 4.0.2CD
I am very new to knoppix and cannot get 4.0 to function.
I load the cd, and get the "press return to boot" screen. I press return and it goes to town. However, when it gets to this part:
Scanning for USB/Firewire devices... Done
Looking for CD in: /dev/hda _(blinking underscore)
it just stops working. I am working on a laptop, and i have successfully run Knoppix on two other computers(desktops), I also have been able to run Knoppix 3.7 on the laptop successfully.
All suggestions are invited.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By sonsrey in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:49 PM
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By sid_galt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 39
Last Post: 11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By codeforge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 05:06 PM
-
By SK in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco ISR4431/K9 V02 4400 Series Rack Mount L3 1Gbps Router 3 LAN RJ-45
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99