I managed to get PXE Knoppix working. It was all to do with carefully selecting the right network drivers for the remote machine.
Silly me.
I followed http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/PXE_FAQ on setting up Knoppix Terminal Server to start up DHCP/PXE, etc. I got a 2nd PC to boot over PXE. However it says it could not NFS mount or something. I notice on the 1st PC that it tried to find some confuration file but couldn't find it, and it also had problems NFS mounting or something.
What should I do?
I managed to get PXE Knoppix working. It was all to do with carefully selecting the right network drivers for the remote machine.
Silly me.

Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99