I managed to get PXE Knoppix working. It was all to do with carefully selecting the right network drivers for the remote machine.
Silly me.
I followed http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/PXE_FAQ on setting up Knoppix Terminal Server to start up DHCP/PXE, etc. I got a 2nd PC to boot over PXE. However it says it could not NFS mount or something. I notice on the 1st PC that it tried to find some confuration file but couldn't find it, and it also had problems NFS mounting or something.
What should I do?
I managed to get PXE Knoppix working. It was all to do with carefully selecting the right network drivers for the remote machine.
Silly me.

Cisco C9400-LC-24XS Catalyst 9400 24-Port 10G SFP+ Line Card Module NEW SEALED
$2804.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99