Howdy:
Running Knoppix dvd version 4.02 and storing configuration on hda2. Startup with Knoppix myconfig=scan noeject.
I installed the kweather applet into my taskbar and saved my configuration to hda2.
When I reboot the system after shutting down the applet is not in my taskbar and I have to reinstall it. The configuration info for that applet has, however, been preserved, i.e., the information about my particular weather station is still there and doesn't have to be inputted again.
How do I make this applet appear in my taskbar(panel?) after reboot?
Thanks in advance.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12LFF 2x Xeon E5-2695 v4 128GB RAM Server
$1338.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93