-
Please help: How can I get sound from RealPlayer?
I installed RealPlayer 10.0.6.776 for Linux, and downloaded the test file
http://service.real.com/learnnav/tes...ideo10_512.ram
from the Real site, but when I play this file locally with RealPlayer/realplay I get only video, no audio at all.
I know that the audio works on the machine, because other applications (e.g. xine) produce audio without any problem.
How can I troubleshoot this problem?
Thanks!
kj
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By dimpflmoser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 10:34 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:41 AM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 09:56 PM
-
By thewalkingman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99