I installed RealPlayer 10.0.6.776 for Linux, and downloaded the test file
http://service.real.com/learnnav/tes...ideo10_512.ram
from the Real site, but when I play this file locally with RealPlayer/realplay I get only video, no audio at all.
I know that the audio works on the machine, because other applications (e.g. xine) produce audio without any problem.
How can I troubleshoot this problem?
Thanks!
kj

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00