I just found the bug-reporting pages and added this there.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bugs/4.0.2CD
Should I copy-paste same text to 4.0.2DVD-page also as this bug is present in both versions?
I started Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD using
Now if I right-click "Hard Disk [hdb1]" on Desktop and choose Actions->Change read/write mode, I get this error after confirming the action:Code:knoppix gmt lang=fi bootfrom=/dev/hdb1/DVD.iso
I can still do this manually withThe remount command failed. Maybe there is another process accessing the filesystem currently.
Code:sudo mount -o remount,rw /cdrom2.loop
I just found the bug-reporting pages and added this there.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bugs/4.0.2CD
Should I copy-paste same text to 4.0.2DVD-page also as this bug is present in both versions?

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99