I used to reach the knoppix debs on:
Now it seems not to work anymore...Code:deb http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./
Is there a problem with the server or have been mooved?
Where can I find them again?
Thanks, V.
I used to reach the knoppix debs on:
Now it seems not to work anymore...Code:deb http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./
Is there a problem with the server or have been mooved?
Where can I find them again?
Thanks, V.
Try with:
deb http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/ ./
deb-src http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/ ./
Thanks for reply.
Still not there.. at least the debs (the sources I see have been moved). Is great though for the future.KNOPPIX_REPOSITORY_WILL_BE_HERE_SOON
Meanwhile, any other links as a quick fix?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00