Are you using the ndiswrapper script from the knoppix menu?
If you are, try using the konsole... I had the same problem with the script but when I used the konsole I had no problem (once I found a good driver that is.)
trying to setup my linksys wpc54g rev.3 using ndiswrapper. the wrapper keeps refusing the windows drivers and linksys doesn't provide one.. the chipset is a Broadcom4318 rev.2. does anybody know a way to get around this? i sure would appreciate it, thanks.
Are you using the ndiswrapper script from the knoppix menu?
If you are, try using the konsole... I had the same problem with the script but when I used the konsole I had no problem (once I found a good driver that is.)
there's no other way! honestly... just using ndiswrapper from knoppix
with root privileges!
install de broadcom driver: ndiswrapper -l bcmw15a.inf (that's in my case!)
load the module using: modprobe ndiswrapper
and then to load it automatically everytime you log in, just type: ndiswrapper -m
!

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
96GB DDR5 48GBx2 SO-DIMM 262-Pin Laptop RAM PC5-5600B 2Rx8
$1199.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98