-
cannot find system files
I have the same problem with only one machine.
I have tried separate CD's (two purchased and two created from iso files) for version 3.6, 3.7, 3.9 and 4.02
All version stop with a line that states "cannont find system files" and then some sort of command line prompt.
The computer is currently running Windows ME and has a 450 MHz CPU, 512 Megs RAM. It works great with Windows, but I cannot get any version of Knoppix to work on it. The same CD's work great in 3 other machines that I have.
I can handle, DOS and Windows with above average skills, but I am quite new to Linux and trying to lean.
What command lines or typs can you offer.
Similar Threads
-
By donkeyass in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 27
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 08:33 AM
-
By Snifro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 19
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:26 AM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:09 PM
-
By pskipw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:16 AM
-
By befuddled in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39