I used to reach the knoppix debs on:
Now it seems not to work anymore...Code:deb http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./
Is there a problem with the server or have been mooved?
Where can I find them again?
Thanks, V.
I used to reach the knoppix debs on:
Now it seems not to work anymore...Code:deb http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./
Is there a problem with the server or have been mooved?
Where can I find them again?
Thanks, V.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Fanvil X210 IP Phone Pair – 20-Line Executive Desk Phones w/ Power Adapters
$185.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream GXP1782 8 Line HD IP Phone VoIP - New Open Box
$59.99